Thursday, April 2, 2009

Genuine Life

I have been thinking a lot lately. This is never a bad thing although it does complicate matters alot. I can't not be ok with the way things are. I will never just say "oh well thats just the way it is." I believe I can change things. I don't want to live a life of quiet desperation i want the real thing i want to live life the way it was intended- by the seat of my pants. I never want to be so entrenched in a pattern or a way of thinking that I'm not open to new ideas or people. I want to always grow and I want my ideas to be challenged. I want to forget the past and live simply for the beautiful moment i have right now. Above all I want to help people and be true to myself. Bring on the pain and the joy. I want the real thing no filters not watered down I want it in all its messy beautiful glory.

No comments: