Wednesday, April 29, 2009

unconditional friendship

I have such fond memories with you.
I look forward to the many more we will make together.
Your smell is intoxicating, a scent that no other owns.
Its an earthy, fresh, and wonderful aroma that fills my head when we're together.
When I breathe you in I am consumed with a warm, euphoric, light-headed sense of contentment.
I look forward to your company
I miss you when you're not around
When you ARE around, I have not a care in the world.
I'm floating in my subconcious marveling at the beauty and wonder enveloping me.
The simple splendor of the shadows dancing on the floor and the tingling warmth of the afternoon sunlight sprinkled across my face.
When you're around my senses are hyperactive. The sweet notes I hear in each beautifully crafted song are almost too sweet for my ears. The extreme plush, velvety soft, carress of my favorite blanket feels like a puff of cloud from the heavens floated down over me.

My dearest love, MaryJane, you will always hold a special place in my heart, my pipe, my lungs, my THC hungry neurons.

No comments: