Wednesday, August 19, 2009

weight on my back

Caramel colored hair
Deliciously plump pale pink lips
Sense of humor that tickles my innards
A touch that could melt the Arctic ice caps
A passion for all things similar that makes my heart race
And a longing for another girl...
You're blazing blue eyes look for her
Your sad heart waits for her texts
But your confused mind calls to me for comfort and advice
Stop confusing me.

What am I saying? I have someone
Someone who loves me, wants me, and needs me
The way we all dream of as little girls
And all I can think about is how I'd rather it was him...
I do love the one I'm with.
Will I ever be satisfied?

If I had the one I so longed for...
Would there be another along the way I'd rather have?
And why do I say have?
Like you're MINE.
How sick.
Where is my mind lately?

No comments: