Thursday, February 26, 2009

Every day I am told I am beautiful.  Every single day of my life.   People compliment me on something random about myself on a daily basis.  I am constantly surrounded by people who love me,  at work AND at home.  I am very lucky for that. But how could you be surrounded by people who love you,  and still feel lonely?  How could I always get compliments and still never feel pretty?  I am sick of being alone.  I want confortable silence.  I want security.  I want someone I can FART ON.  I want someone who thinks I am prettier without makeup on.  I want someone who accepts all my faults/my past without holding it against me.  I want to remember what it's like to be in love.  To feel SOMETHING.

3 comments:

willowchronicles said...

You can FART ON ME. lol. I loved this piece and you are beautiful.

willowchronicles said...

Thank you for putting into words what I've been trying to say. I understand how you feel about the whole beauty thing, It's really nerve wrecking for me to even think of someone seeing me without mascara or eyeliner. But the thought of finding somone who brings such comfort to me that I could have none of that on and still look radiant in their eyes, well it's all I can hope to find again. All I want is to feel alive again, I want to see the world in rich colors of optimism, instead of dull colors of distress. We can fart somewhere together if you'd like lol...

willowchronicles said...

<3 I'll see you at home beautiful. p.s. you are physically the most beautiful person I know however the beauty that's inside you is the reason I love you so much. Shine on my little monster.